- SIMPLIFIED EMPLOYMENT PENSION (SEP)
A Trustco SEP is a tax-deductible retirement fund for businesses that provides tax deferred benefits for employers and employees. Employers contribute up to 25% of an employee's total compensation. The compensation limit is determined by the IRS. Talk to your Trustco banker about this innovative pension program for your business.
- SAVINGS INCENTIVE MATCH PLANS FOR EMPLOYEES (SIMPLE)
A Trustco SIMPLE is an inexpensive retirement plan that a small business owner may set up, even if the business has employees other than the owner.
- Employees may elect to defer up to 100% of their compensation, but no more than a certain dollar amount per year based on age.
- Annual reporting to the IRS is not required from employers of SIMPLE IRA plans.
- Distributions from SIMPLE IRAs are taxed under rules generally applicable to Traditional IRA distributions.
- Distributions can be rolled over.
- COVERDELL EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Non-deductible contributions.
- Tax Free withdrawals/earnings.
- Convert to a new beneficiary.
Trustco Bank is your Hometown Bank. Find a location near you to get started »