Mobile Banking FAQs
- Check your balances and transactions
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Find the nearest Trustco Branch or ATM
- Learn more about other Trustco services
What mobile banking product should I use on my mobile device?
- Mobile Apps- Download our free app for iPhone or Android phones (App Store®, Google Play®)
- Mobile App for iPad- Manage your account from you iPad
I have not received the verification code on my mobile device. What should I do?
- Verify your mobile phone is turned on and able to receive text messages. You may need to consult your mobile carrier if you are unsure if you can receive text messages.
- Contact your mobile carrier and make sure your mobile devices is not blocked from sending and receiving SMS messages.
- Logon to your Trustco Bank Online Banking account and click the Trustco Bank Mobile link. Verify that your mobile number is entered correctly. If the correct mobile number is showing, verify the status as enrolled.
- If you still do not receive the verification code please contact customer service for assistance (1-800-670-4110)
Is mobile banking secure?
- Yes, for increased registration security, it is required that clients are enrolled in Trustco Bank online and have a registered user ID.
- No use of identifiable information- Trustco will never transmit your full account number during you mobile banking transactions. Your account numbers will appear truncated on you mobile device screen. Trustco uses advanced encryption technology to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
What if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
Trustco Bank will never send full account numbers or other personal information through mobile banking. If your mobile device is lost or stolen, no one can access your account without knowing your unique username and password.
If your mobile device is either lost or stolen:
- Report it immediately to your mobile carrier
- Immediately log on to your Trustco Bank Online Banking account from your computer and delete the lost or stolen mobile number from your mobile settings
- If you can’t get to online banking, immediately call Trustco Bank Customer Service (1-800-670-4110) to delete your mobile number from your mobile settings
What if I forget my mobile banking Username or Password?
If you are unable to remember your mobile banking User ID or Password, Logon to your online Trustco Bank account under “Other Services”, choose Mobile Banking to find your Username. You may continue to use this username or choose a new one. To change your Password, click “Change Password" and choose a new password. Now enter your username and password as instructed on the mobile device.
How is the iPad app different from online banking?
The iPad is specifically designed for the iPad. It takes advantage of the device’s unique built-in features for a better customer experience.
How much is the app?
There are no fees to use or access our apps. Please check with your wireless provider about carrier and web access charges.
Currently, the following devices are supported by Trustco Bank
- iPhone, iPad, iPad-Mini, iPod
- Android phones
Yes, you will be able to schedule billpay payments using the Trustco app, however, for security purposes if you would like to add/delete/change a payee this must be done using your Trustco Bank online account.
Do I have to agree to the Terms and Conditions to participate in Trustco Mobile?
Yes, to use mobile banking, you must read and accept the Trustco Banking legal terms and conditions.