Trustco Financial Services
Meeting Your Needs.
You're unique. Your investment and financial needs require a distinctive and individualized approach to wealth management and financial planning. Whether your goals are immediate or long term, the professionals at Trustco Financial Services are dedicated to protecting your wealth and managing its growth by utilizing prudent, time-tested techniques. Our financial planners, in concert with your attorney and/or accountant, work with you to design a plan that meets your current and future financial needs. Detailed and skillful planning begins with questions related to your financial situation and goals:
- Do you have a Will that effectively passes your wealth to your family or favorite charitable organizations?
- Does your investment portfolio balance income and growth with an appropriate level of risk?
- Do you own special assets, such as an investment real estate, that requires special estate planning measures?
- Does your financial plan take advantage of current opportunities to reduce the impact of estate taxes?
For answers to these questions and further information, click here to have a Trustco Financial Services representative contact you, or contact us at 1-800-846-1657 or 518-381-3643.
The delivery of Investment and Trust Services has changed dramatically in recent years. At brokerage firms and "big banks," customers with less than $1,000,000 are rarely afforded the benefit of a portfolio of individually selected and managed securities, and are instead delegated to a family of mutual funds.
Trustco Financial Services remains committed to providing personalized investment management, trust administration and estate settlement. Begin enjoying the benefits of competitive investment performance, accurate trust and estate administration, and personalized customer care with Trustco Financial Services.
A Bank Built on Trust.
For over 100 years, Trustco Bank has played an integral role in the creation, growth, preservation, and ultimate transfer of our clients' wealth. The Trustco Financial Services Group has made a commitment to creating successful investors by listening to our clients' concerns and goals and conducting regular assessment and planning discussions. Let over 150 years of combined experience work to your advantage, while our planning and investment professionals:
- Analyze and guide you in reaching your financial goals
- Monitor your investment portfolio to ensure appropriate asset allocation and diversification
- Plan for your retirement
- Administer your Trust and protect your assets
- Plan for the tax-efficient transfer of your wealth
Non-deposit investment products.
Contact Our Financial Services Department
For answers to these questions and further information, click here to have a Trustco Financial Services representative contact you,
or contact us at 1-800-846-1657 or 518-381-3643.
Current Interest Rates
Please enter your Zip Code to see current rates: